25 May 2021
The past year has been very turbulent for the garden industry, in which many retailers have made the switch to online. In our new whitepaper, 8 garden retailers and suppliers are happy to share their experiences and vision on the past year.
Download our new whitepaper
In our new whitepaper, 8 international partners share their experiences and vision on the transition to online, the challenges they encountered, the opportunities they see, their ambitions for the coming year and the collaboration with Garden Connect. Download our new whitepaper to read the eight interviews.
8 international partners share their experiences on online growth
In this whitepaper, relations of different origins tell their story, including:
- Sander de Dijcker (Tuincentrum Osdorp, NL)
- Jordan Hiebert (Lacoste Garden Center, CA)
- Wim van de Noort (GroenRijk Tilburg, NL)
- Ernst van der Linde (NedFox, NL)
- Joris Philippo (DeVroomen, USA)
- Luc Eeckhoudt (Tuincenter Vincent, BE)
- Philip Gass (Creative Gardens, UK)
- Keith Bateman (Davidson Richards, UK)
We hope you'll enjoy reading!
This article is written by:Robert Payne
Account Manager UK
Follow us for more inspiration