20 March 2014
Unexpected but pleasant: Spring started in March! Are you overwhelmed and still trying to get everything sorted in your centre? We're here to get your website ready for spring with this easy checklist.
Be sure to read the following tips:
- Make sure to upload up to date photos of your garden centre. Consumers are expecting fresh and colourful plants in your centre so show them what you've got online!
- Show your offers online. It's important to show at least a few current offers on your website. Be sure to refresh them frequently to get your customers interested and coming in to your centre.
- Got e-mail addresses? Send a newsletter to your customers! It's easy, affordable and if done properly you will get good results.
- Check your product range information. Are you selling garden furniture? Barbecues? Fruit trees? Whatever you're selling, be sure it's on your website. If not, customers won't know about it and Google won't rank you!
- Inspire your customers with up to date news. Inform your customers about your newest products and show them what you can do with plants!
- Don't forget your social media. All information you're publishing on your site should be posted to your Facebook and Twitter as well.
- What should I do? What to do in the garden in April? Help your customers with their garden jobs by posting up to date gardening tips on your website.
We know there's plenty of stuff going on but you can and should pay attention to your website now the season started! This checklist will help you to get everything sorted. Enjoy!