Are you goal-oriented, ambitious, enthusiastic, innovative and committed? Our Garden Connect employees are too! We realise our clients' ambitions and ensure their online growth.
Garden Connect is always looking for new talent to join our team. Our online experts are comprised of designers, developers, marketers and account managers. Our open culture ensures that plenty of opportunities for self-development will come your way. At Garden Connect we also dedicate a great deal of time to personal growth – because only when you grow, our clients will too.
As a content marketer at Garden Connect, you are the creative brain and voice of garden centres in England, Ireland, Canada, Belgium and the Netherlands. It takes creativity, excellent writing skills and responsibility to produce and publish relevant content. Are you someone who can deliver crunchy headlines, creative content and spot-on texts in English and Dutch? And who has a keen eye for details to improve results? Then we’re looking for you!
Garden Connect offers you a versatile role as a Content Marketer in a fast-growing industry, including the craziest colleagues. So are you ready to develop a green thumb?
About Garden Connect
We are a full-service online marketing agency specialised in the garden industry. You probably don't hear that very often and that's not surprising because we are the only agency that works for more than 300 domestic and foreign garden centres and we have been doing this since 2002. Of course, we are not stopping there: our ambitious goal is to become the world's leading online marketing agency for garden centres.
How are we going to achieve that? By making an impact with our groundbreaking innovations, putting personal cooperation first and always looking for new technologies to help our clients grow.
And you can be part of it! Working at Garden Connect is not only diverse and challenging, but it is also a lot of fun. We believe that when you are doing well, we as a company are doing well. That is why friendship, health and personal growth are central to our work culture.
As a content marketer at Garden Connect
...You are responsible for writing excellent content in the broadest sense of the word. Your texts must perfectly match the client's tone of voice. As you will be dealing with many clients in the UK and Ireland, your English is spot-on, and you understand the British culture and manners well. If you answer the following points with "Yes", we look forward to receiving your application!
- You are proactive;
- You are creative and can easily write fun texts;
- You are a native English speaker who knows the culture and, of course, the language well.
- You are commercially oriented;
- You are an allrounder, and you’re adaptive;
- You have strong discipline, and you take responsibility for your work - even if you’re hungover.
You will also have
- The capability of the English and Dutch language, so something more than a party holiday where you spoke English
- Minimum two years of work experience;
- A bachelor’s degree in a commercial direction;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Familiar with CMS systems;
- Experience with Facebook and other social media;
- Proactive and commercial attitude;
- You live in (the area of) Amsterdam or Haarlem;
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing.
This is what you get in addition to your salary
- Many personal growth opportunities
- A laptop (of course, how else can you work from home?)
- An excellent working atmosphere. With young and enthusiastic colleagues.
- A weekly boot camp led by a personal trainer
- An obligatory Friday afternoon drink - unless you prefer to work at home on Fridays
- Homeworking and/or travel allowance
- Great team activities, fun skiing trips and festival visits in the summer
- In short: A great place to work!
Enthusiastic? Apply now!
Would you like to get to know us? Mail Nikkie van Dillen, email@example.com, with your CV and motivation. We look forward to seeing you soon at Google Meet or in person at our beloved office in Zwanenburg.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply directly