Webshops for garden centres
Consumers expect to be able to shop 24 hours a day, but how do you manage your webshop with a broad and seasonal changing product range? How do you handle the logistics, product information and integration with your ePos system? Garden Connect provides webshops to over 75 garden centres and knows how to setup a webshop that works!
A webshop does not necessarily mean you have to sell & ship all your products to consumers nationwide. You can use your webshop as an online showroom or opt for local delivery. Webshops from Garden Connect are very flexible so you can decide per product group what you want to do!
- Your strategy and ambitions are the starting point
- Integration with your EPoS, including NedFox, Swan, G7, Easitill, OpenRetail and many more
- Online payments via your preferred partner
- Extensive options for shipping conditions
- Mobile & tablet friendly
- Continuous updates and new developments
- Full integration with your loyalty card
More than a webshop
As well as a flexible webshop, Garden Connect offers a complete range of additional services to help you get the most out of it; this includes services such as:
- Conversion optimisation
- Online marketing via Google AdWords and search engine optimisation
- Amazon & eBay integrations
- Abandoned shopping cart reminders
- Instore communication via tablets
We're happy to visit you!
Do you want to learn more? We are happy to visit your garden centre anywhere in the UK or Ireland to discuss your questions and requirements. Just give us a ring on (+44) 203 475 551 or fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you within a day.