Almost all the solutions we offer can be deployed by retailers and by companies serving business customers, such as nurseries and trade companies. By digitising and automating processes, you save time and serve your customers more efficiently. Hybrid companies, serving both consumer and business customers, also use our flexible platform.
Within our platform, there are numerous options that B2B companies can use. The process is always set up based on existing business processes. Some examples:
- Each customer has its own login and its own prices. These are usually taken from an underlying ERP system such as WinTree, Passfield, TopSys or Growmaster.
- Business customers can pay on account for added convenience, possibly with a credit check.
- Multiple delivery addresses can be specified, e.g. per branch.
- Customers can specify their own retail prices, which is useful if you print price labels for them.
- Insight into stock and availability, 24 hours a day.
- Orders can be placed as quotations or orders, depending on your own processes.
- Insight into order history and ability to place repeat orders.
- Ability to create and save order lists, which is useful for landscapers and garden contractors working on projects with their customers.
With our solutions, your business customers can easily view the availability of your products, request quotes and place orders online. Contact us to see how we can help you improve and automate your business processes.