Performance Based Marketing
Performance Based Marketing is a service aimed at ambitious garden centres looking to strengthen their online presence. In doing so, we focus specifically on set goals and do everything we can to achieve them!
Performance Based Marketing is an intensive process that brings together all aspects of online marketing.
- Performance Based Marketing starts with defining your goal.
What do you want to achieve with online marketing?
Do you want more visitors on your website?
Do you want more conversions in your webshop?
Do you want more brand awareness in your region?
We help you formulate your goal SMART, so you know exactly what you want to achieve.
- Then we start creating or optimising content. We create content that matches your goal and your target audience. In addition, we optimise your content for Google, so that your website is easier to find for relevant keywords.
- To make your website more popular, we perform link building. We make sure that your website gets more links from other websites, so that your website appears higher in the search results.
- To improve your website, we perform a technical audit every month. We check whether your website is technically sound and whether there are areas for improvement.
- We provide conversion optimisation based on A/B tests to increase the return from your existing visitors. We discuss these in advance, carry them out and share the results with you afterwards.
- After each step, we analyse the results. We look at what is going well and what can be improved. We implement areas for improvement and then get back to work on the next step.
In Performance Based Marketing, the focus in on the goal. We work intensively with our clients to achieve their goals. We automate many processes and take a lot of work off your hands, but you are also expected to take steps. After all, our aim is to achieve the set goals together!
Want to know more about Performance Based Marketing and how we can help you? Then get in touch with us. We will be happy to help you further.