Inventory management is a challenge for many garden centres and other companies in the gardening industry. Plants do not have barcodes, seasonal products change quickly and it is difficult to keep the right stock.
To ensure proper stock management, we have a number of flexible settings in the platform that help you display the right information online.
- Complete integration with POS systems that allow you to read stock levels.
- You can also set a safety margin per product, which is especially important for plants. You can do this at product and category level, so that you cannot sell the last 3 products online for plants, but you can sell out completely for garden furniture.
- Make items always orderable, such as gift cards and potting soil, as these are always in stock anyway.
- On the website, you can show the stock indication with green, orange and red colour codes, or the current stock level from the till. You can also show the stock per location.
- The stock can be shared with other platforms on which you operate via XML feeds and our Channable integration.
- Products are automatically set to sold out when the safety margin is reached. Sold out does not always mean offline, as some products do need to be available again later, so they should remain visible on Google.
- You can set a stock reminder for products that are temporarily sold out: as soon as stock is available again, consumers will automatically receive an email with a link to the product page to order it.
So, with or without a checkout link, we offer you plenty of possibilities to make sure your webshop shows the right information.
Contact us if you would like to know more about our stock management options. We will be happy to help you!