Especially in a garden centre, not everything is always directly available: products may be temporarily sold out but come back in later. Webshop visitors who view a sold-out product mean missed sales for you.
To solve this problem, we have developed a stock reminder.
- With this solution, you can send customers a reminder when products are back in stock. Of course, this is fully automated and you can see exactly which products your visitors are asking for.
- It uses the stock level in the webshop and can also be linked to your cash register system, of course. Within a few hours of stock being available again, the e-mail is sent.
- This e-mail contains a link to the product page, but it is not a stock reservation: anyone can still order this product.
- Visitors can also get a reminder if they leave the shopping cart in the webshop: this too is automated.
- The reminder of an abandoned shopping cart is sent by e-mail after 1 hour. This contains a link to the shopping cart to still complete the order.
Both emails are automated and generate more orders. This can be measured in Google Analytics and is often very effective!
Want to know more about our solutions for automated email reminders? Then get in touch with us. We will be happy to help you!