Shipment and logistics
Whereas the focus is usually on the design and features of the webshop, shipping and logistics is where a lot of time can be saved by setting up processes properly. Within our platform, there are therefore numerous possibilities to customise the shipping process to your situation and processes.
Shipping processes can be complex and therefore there are many options. Handling a digital product such as a ticket or gift card is easier than delivering avenue trees or big bags of sand. Some possibilities and options:
- Set delivery options by postcode area, possibly even by category or product. For example, you can deliver small items nationwide but a stone table only in your own region.
- Letting you specify a preferred day and time to have an order delivered or collected, including time slots.
- Ability to offer additional shipping options for a fee: for example, with garden furniture, you can charge extra for unpacking & putting the furniture down.
- Integration with Sendcloud to save time creating shipping labels.
- Send Track & trace codes by email to the customer; these are also visible after logging into the account in the webshop.
- Dropshipping is also possible, as is delivering only part of the products.
- Several transport methods are available and it is possible to automatically create a packing slip per transport method
- Multiple delivery addresses can be entered per order, which is useful for florists and business customers.
- When picking up, you can choose a pick-up location where a stock check also takes place.
We offer a flexible solution for shipping and logistics of products in your webshop. Contact us to see how we can help you ship your products.