A website that is not updated will not inspire or increase visits to your garden centre. It is therefore essential to keep your website up-to-date with news and blogs, especially during the busy months of the season. We therefore offer you several times a week posts on home, garden & pets that you can use immediately.
Our news items are written by experts and can be used immediately. So you will always have an up-to-date website, but you can also use them in your newsletter or on social media:
- Every week we will send you 2-3 relevant news items. You don't have to use them, but they will help you keep your website up to date.
- These news items are about trends, plants and we give gardening tips. We never mention specific brands and each post is accompanied by an appropriate photo.
- You can share all news items via social media such as Facebook, Twitter and your Google Business Profile.
- The news items are also integrated into our e-mail marketing solutions, so you can add them to your newsletters with a single click.
- You decide whether you want to use these messages: before they go online, you can read, edit or delete them. So you have full control!
This module is available as standard within all our websites and ensures that you always have an up-to-date and inspiring website.
Would you like to know more? Then feel free to contact us to see how we can help you keep your website up to date.